Do you have print production experience in 4 colour and mono books? We are looking for Production Controller to join a leading illustrated trade book publisher in London. You will be managing your own list of new titles and reprints across colour and mono through the whole production cycle from files to delivery. This role offers some home working with up to 3 days a week from home.
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing full production cycle for both new titles and reprint books projects
- Managing print schedules and liaising with suppliers
- Generate print PDF’s, proofs and manage workflow
- Oversee the process from proofing, print orders and plotter stages to delivery
What you’ll have:
- Experience in 4 colour and mono print production
- Familiarity with InDesign and Adobe Acrobat
- Excellent project management and problem solving skills
- Good communication and organisation skills
If that sounds like you, please get in touch with Claire Carrington-Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0203 574 4431.
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.