Do you have proven experience of managing projects, a busy workload and have excellent excel skills? Then this Production Controller/Co-ordinator role might just be perfect for you! We’re working with a friendly trade book publisher who looking for someone to join their production team where you will be managing a list of titles from purchase order through to delivery. This role will start remotely then be based in their lovely Suffolk office.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage print production projects from order to delivery
- Liaise with in-house departments and external suppliers
- Manage schedules ensuring projects are delivered on time and to quality
What you’ll have:
- Excellent excel skills (immediate level excel) with solid experience working in administration role in an office environment
- Experience managing projects, schedules or diary management
- Book production experience highly desirable but not essential
If that sounds like you, please get in touch with Claire Carrington- Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.