Do you have 4 colour book production experience and are looking broaden your skills by working on a wide variety of titles and products? A leading trade publisher in London is looking for a Production Controller to join their busy children’s production team. This is an exceptional opportunity to become part of a successful and renowned publishing house with an impressive list of award-winning publications. You will be working across trade, special sales and co-editions and be will be responsible for all aspects of your list at all stages including product development, costing, scheduling, delivery, and quality control.This role will start remotely with the option for some home working once restrictions are lifted.
What you'll be doing:
- Work on co-edition children’s titles with 4-colour print processes
- Create and deliver titles, for both trade and special sales
- Manage print schedule, spend and placement
- Liaise with in-house departments and external suppliers
- Work in closely with external suppliers
What you'll have:
- 4-colour print processes and co-edition printing experience is essential
- Previous book publishing production experience
- Excellent knowledge of all aspects of the production process, including safety testing is essential
- Good time-management and organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Able to anticipate and solve potential issues with a proactive attitude
If that sounds like you, please get in touch with Claire Carrington- Smith at email@example.com or on 020 3574 4431.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.