We have a brand new Production Controller opportunity to join a well-loved Children's books publisher in London. If you have some 4-colour production experience in trade books and would like to join a friendly, busy and fast-expanding production team, get in touch! This is an excellent opportunity for a Production Assistant/Executive to join this creative children’s publisher.
What you'll be doing:
- Manage a list of children's books including both picture and board books
- Oversee production process from receipt of files through to delivery
- Prepare files for print and coordinate production schedules
- Negotiate print prices to ensure books are produced to budget
What you'll have:
- Some experience in a 4-colour book production role in publishing
- Some novelty experience would be a bonus but is not essential
- Excellent organisation skills with a keen eye for detail and good time-management
- Strong communication skills with the ability to deal with stakeholders at different levels
Applications ASAP please
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact: Karine Nicpon
Tel: 020 3574 4426
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.