Would you like to continue your book production career with a leading producer of high-quality, exciting and innovative children’s books? We have a great new role for an experienced production controller to work for a leading publishing of children’s books. This role can be worked on a hybrid basis with 2 days a week in the office and three days working from home.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage your own projects ensuring processes and deadlines are met
- Implement the print production to schedule and cost
- Communicate any special requirements to the printer
- Work with suppliers to ensure quality standards are met
- Build solid relationships with colleagues, printers, and customers
You will have some proven experience of working within an illustrated book publishing, environment, preferably children’s 4 colour illustrated books, and strong administration skills. Good MS Office skills will be required, especially important will be your Excel experience. Solid experience of dealing with people at all levels will be important as will your attention to detail.
If you would like to play your part in this successful team and receive further details of this excellent opportunity, please send your CV and a short covering letter outlining your interest and salary expectations.