A leading trade publisher is looking for a Production Controller to join their busy children’s production team. This is an exceptional opportunity to become part of a successful and renowned publishing house with an impressive list of award-winning publications.
This maternity cover will most likely be 12-month and will be working from home until the office re-open. A highly flexible work arrangement will be offered then.
- Work on co-edition children’s titles with 4-colour print processes
- Create and deliver titles, for both trade and special sales
- Manage print schedule, spend and placement
- Liaise with in-house departments and external suppliers
- Work in closely with external suppliers
Experience / skills required:
- 4-colour print processes and co-edition printing experience is essential
- Previous book publishing production experience
- Excellent knowledge of all aspects of the production process is essential
- Good time-management and organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Able to anticipate and solve potential issues with a proactive attitude
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Clare Chan
Tel: 0203 574 4428
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.