We have an exciting opportunity for two junior Production Controllers to join a growing and profitable illustrated non-fiction publisher in Central London. Working closely with a friendly production team, you will look after reprints and other projects including some new titles.
- Control the production of reprints and other projects including some new titles
- Produce and deliver projects cost effectively and to standards
- Coordinate on shipping and delivery
- Prepare files for print production including flight-checking, generating barcodes, creating and correcting prelim pages and making layout corrections
- Work closely with Editorial, Design and freelancers
- Check digital proofs and quality of finished books
Experience / skills required:
- Good understanding of print production in trade publishing
- Good Mac skills essential
- Excellent IT skills
- Good interpersonal skills with an ability to build close working relationships
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Clare Chan
Tel: 0203 574 4428
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.