Would you like to work across a range of well-known commercial trade titles? Do you have some experience with reprints and co-editions? If you are ready for more responsibility within a new production role, this could be the ideal next move for you.
Key responsibilities include:
- Negotiating and tracking schedules with suppliers and liaising with the creative and sales teams
- Managing the workflow and materials for typesetting, eBooks, colour repro as required
- Negotiation with printers and other suppliers
- Ensuring your titles are consistently produced to the required standards
- Supplying packing and shipping information and obtaining delivery details
With your keen eye for detail, your exceptional organising skills and your first-class communication skills, you will be both a strong team player and able to work independently. We are looking for an individual with proven production experience with 4 colour books and some experience of working with printers and other suppliers.
This is a hybrid working position with 2 days a week in the London office. The company offers an attractive salary and benefits package with this position. If this sounds like a good match for your experience or is a role you could step up to, please send your CV and a short cover note outlining your salary expectations.