We have an exciting opportunity for a Production Controller to join a growing and profitable illustrated book publisher based in modern offices near London Bridge. Working as part of a friendly Production team, you will look after a mix of new titles and reprints.
- Control the production of new titles and reprints on a wide range of subjects
- Produce and deliver projects cost effectively and to required standards
- Coordinate shipping and delivery
- Prepare files for print production including flight-checking, generating barcodes, creating and correcting
- prelim pages and making layout corrections
- Work closely with Editorial, Design and freelancers
- Check digital proofs and quality of finished books
Experience / skills required:
- Good understanding of print production in trade publishing
- Good Mac skills essential. Knowledge of preparing files for print including the creation of PDFs would be advantageous
- Excellent IT skills
- Good interpersonal skills with an ability to build close working relationships
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Clare Chan
Tel: 0203 574 4428
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.