Do you have production and print buying experience? Are you looking to work for a great company in Oxford with an excellent range of benefits? This is a great chance for a Production Assistant/Controller looking to take the next step in their career to join a friendly team and work on some leading products.
- Manage the production of a list of books and eBooks through receipt of files to delivery
- Prepare files for print and coordinate production schedules
- Manage print prices to ensure products are produced to budget
- Liaise with in house departments and external suppliers in the Far East and UK
- Some design work including correcting layouts and artworking covers using templates
Experience / skills required:
- Some experience of working in a 4-colour book production role
- Experience of costings and print buying
- Proven experience of managing schedules and budgets
- Some experience with InDesign and ideally Photoshop
- A familiarity with XML workflows will be a plus
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Clare Chan
Tel: 020 3574 4428
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.