Are you looking for your first role in book production? Or are you a production assistant looking for a new challenge? You will join a leading Academic Book Publisher working in their books production department, managing their final production files through to finished product. This role provides variety and requires a good eye for detail. It would be a great next step for a production assistant or intern who can work efficiently and independently. This is a full-time permanent role and can be done remotely from anywhere in the UK.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage a portfolio of books to ensure timely publication quality and cost control
- Ensure that projects are delivered on time and to budget and meet high quality standards
- Co-ordinate the production of titles with external vendors and printers
- Manage in house proof reviewing and final proofing process
What you’ll have:
- An interest in book production, ideally experience as a production assistant or intern
- Some understanding of production processes form concept to delivery
- Excellent eye for detail
- Good time management skills and ability to multi-task
Deadline for applications: Thursday 9th December
If that sounds like you, please get in touch with Claire Carrington-Smith at email@example.com or on 0203 574 4431.
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.