Our client, a professional medical body based in London is looking to recruit an experienced, proactive individual to join the publishing team to work on their award-winning medical publications. This is a great opportunity to work within a small, friendly and high-performing team where you will be producing their highly successful journals for print and online, including liaising with advertising agents, authors and Editorial Board members.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Preparing digital files for XML conversion for external typesetters
- Liaising with the internal and external customers who advertise in the publications
- Coordinating the upload of content to digital content platforms and ensure availability, accessibility and accuracy of the content
- Create and send e-Toc alerts to the membership
- Typeset the publications
- Contribute where required to the design and typesetting of publications for internal and external customers
What We Are Looking For:
- Some proven experience in a similar role from a journal or magazine background
- A knowledge of typesetting in an academic or commercial environment
- Proficient user of Adobe Creative Suite, particularly InDesign
- Strong attention to detail with excellent organisational and time management skills
This role is currently working remotely but will ultimately be based at their London office. This role carries excellent benefits including flexible working and an In-House Gym.
For further details please send your CV and a short cover note outlining your salary expectations.