Our client is a well-established financial communications agency based in beautiful offices in central London and they are looking to grow their team. This is a great opportunity for someone with experience in production and strong InDesign skills to join a busy team and work on a range of investment publications, reports and factsheets.
What you’ll be doing:
- Creating and updating a range of marketing materials for clients
- Creating page layouts in InDesign including formatting text, graphs and infographics
- Checking that artwork is consistent with brand guidelines
- Researching images and illustrations from online stock libraries
What you’ll have:
- Experience working in production within professional, B2B or academic publishing
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Good knowledge of print design and production
- A team player with the ability to work well under deadlines
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Christina Dimitriadi
Tel: 020 3574 4428
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.