We have an exciting opportunity for a Production Editor to join an established STM Society publisher! The suitable candidate will be a project manager working for a range of print and online journals, ensuring material is produced to a high standard, on time and to budget.
- Managing the journal production process, ensuring delivery to schedule, quality and budget
- Commissioning and briefing freelancers and liaising with editors and authors
- Copyediting and proofreading material
- Supervising and controlling all suppliers, costing projects and creating production schedules
- Checking quality and uploading electronic files to online platform
Experience / skills required:
- Experience working in a journals production department at an STM publisher
- Excellent copyediting and proofreading skills
- Knowledge of journal production processes and electronic production technologies
- Highly organised and a good idea for detail
- Strong IT skills
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Clare Chan
Tel: 0203 574 4428
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.