Are you someone who thrives working in a team? Are you able to manage your time and keep to a high standard of quality? This Production Content Editor will need you to ensure a streamlined supply of content and have a keen eye to monitor and manage products. This role is a full-time 15-month fixed-term contract based in London.
What you’ll be doing:
- Ensure smooth supply of and manage content going into various digital products
- Upload content online using CMS tracking projects and resolving/escalating problems are required
- Liaise with external suppliers such as printers, typesetters, etc.
- Updating XML content files and proofread and edit content
What you’ll have:
- Production Editorial experience including working with external vendors
- Experience working with XML, FTP / SFTP and good knowledge of Word
- Experience of managing multiple tasks and delivering to schedule
- Excellent prioritisation and problem-solving skills with a keen eye for detail
Applications ASAP, please.
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact: Karine Nicpon
Tel: 020 3574 4426
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.