Production Manager (Academic/STM)
Would you like to join a fast growing and innovative Publisher? Due to an exciting expansion we are looking for production managers to join a leading Open Access Publisher where you will be responsible for a team of production specialists who oversee all stages for the production process of articles working closely with external typesetters and the authors to ensure that high quality manuscripts are published to budget and schedule. These are full time permanent roles that can be done completely remotely.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage a team of production specialists and assistants and ensure that targets are met including a fast turnaround time.
- Ensure articles are produced in a timely and efficient manner, while maintaining high quality standards.
- Work closely with the peer review teams to ensure a positive flow of communication and workflows.
- Make sure processes are working smoothly and to take timely corrective actions to resolve bottlenecks.
What you’ll have:
- Solid experience in STM/Academic journal production, ideally with line management experience
- Excellent communication and influencing skills, with great relationship building capacity
- A positive mind-set with a productive approach to challenges
- Strong organisational skills with ability to meet multiple deadlines
- Experience in Adobe Acrobat, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop and InDesign would be an advantage but not essential
If that sounds like you, please get in touch with Claire Carrington-Smith at email@example.com
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.