Are you a highly driven and meticulous Journal Production Manager looking for a new opportunity to work in a sociable and fast-growing open access publisher? This brand new role will provide you an excellent opportunity to manage a highly productive team to ensure all phases of production process are produced timely and to quality.
- Manage all phases of the journal production process
- Ensure articles are produced in a timely and efficient manner
- Line manage a team of Production Assistants and Specialists
- Oversee the functionality of the website and troubleshoot with the IT team and web producers effectively
- Work closely with the Production Director and implement departmental planning
Experience / skills required:
- Proven experience working in a scientific publishing house
- Solid knowledge on copy-editing, formatting, proofing, validating online PDF and XML/HTML formats
- Ability to digesting large amounts of information, and reacting effectively to urgent situations
- Experience in mark-up languages, Adobe Acrobat, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop and InDesign is a plus
- Effective communicator and highly organised
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Clare Chan
Tel: 0203 574 4428
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.