Do you have solid trade mono book production experience and are looking for a step up? An independent trade publisher is looking for a Production Manager to join their adult team based in London. You will be managing the production workflow of trade mono and ebooks through the entire production process as well as line managing a small team of production controllers. There will be possibility for some home working once restrictions are lifted. This is an exclusive opportunity with Atwood Tate.
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing the Production workflow through all stages of the prepress and manufacturing process for mono and e books.
- Ensuring that projects are delivered on schedule and within agreed budgets.
- Support and line-manage a team of production controllers.
- Work closely with the in-house editorial, sales and marketing team and external suppliers.
What you’ll have:
- Proven solid experience in trade mono book production, including handling manufacture, ordering typesetting, costing and raising print POs
- Ability to manage colleagues.
- Proven experience working to production schedules and budgets.
- Understanding of XML-based workflows and creative suite applications
Application deadline: Thursday 29th April
If that sounds like you, please get in touch with Claire Carrington- Smith at email@example.com or on 020 3574 4431.
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.