Are you a book Production Controller or Senior Controller looking for a role that will offer bags of variety and a role that isn’t a straightforward production role? We are excited to be working with one of the UK’s leading providers of design and packaging for globally renowned luxury brands and companies, including fashion, Health & Beauty, and Media.
This role would suit a Senior Production Controller with experience of trade books looking to branch out of traditional production, to work with their production, design, and sales/marketing teams to produce bespoke packaging and branded merchandise for their long list of well-known clients. This role will be fully supported by the manufacturing, production, and design teams, but solid knowledge of print production processes is required.
Based in London, this role offers hybrid working, an attractive salary and great company benefits, including half day on a Friday!
Some of the key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Managing print, packaging, and merchandise projects from initial conception to completion
- Working closely with clients, developing specs and assisting the wider team, managing projects as they progress
- Requesting/processing pricing from printers/factories in the UK, Europe and Asia
- Working with the design & graphics team on ongoing specs and developing client briefs
- Assessing print production files and supporting clients with file supply
- Developing full specs from client briefs for final production
- Organising shipping and logistics as required
The ideal candidate will have relevant demonstrable experience as a Production Controller/Senior Production Controller, or experience within a Special Sales department from a trade book environment, or a print/publishing production background as a project manager or a client facing project management role. You may also ideally have some experience in purchasing and quoting projects. You should ideally have a working knowledge of print file set up and the ability to assess print ready PDFs but training will be given.
This is a highly varied and rewarding role, working in a team where you will manage your own projects with a degree of decision making and autonomy.
If you would love the opportunity to work for a successful, innovative and creative organisation where no two days are the same and you are looking for a role where you can develop and grow, this could be your next move.
For further details please send your CV and a short cover note.