If you have solid editorial project management experience, ideally within Educational Publishing, and are looking for a varied and exciting new role, then get in touch! We have an opportunity for a Programme Manager to work across an expanding list of education and ELT titles. Our client is a prestigious publishing organisation that works with global Education and ELT publishers providing editorial and project management services. This is a permanent, full-time role offering remote working.
As Programme Manager for Education your main remit will be to schedule and manage the editorial stages of large scale multi-component publishing products. Responsibilities include, amongst others:
- To manage project teams & line manage an in-house team of around 5 project editors/managers
- To manage one or more of the education team's portfolio of projects
- To communicate effectively with publishing customers
- To add value for customers by identifying potential project risks and issues as early as possible and proactively managing these
- To ensure that all products are delivered on time, meet quality standards, fall within budget and are produced to the required specification
- To assist the education director and mentor project managers/editors as required
The ideal Programme Manager will have a background in editorial project management within Educational Publishing ideally. As well as having a background as an Editor, you will have strong organisation and communication skills. To find out more about this fantastic opportunity to join this fast growing publishing organisation, servicing the Education and ELT sector, get in touch ASAP.
Closing date: early applications may be prioritised
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
** Inspired Search & Selection are a publishing recruitment specialist who operate an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link to check eligibility and further support.