Do you want to work for an organisation that supports healthcare professionals and promotes best practice in healthcare? We have a fantastic opportunity for a Project Editor to join a specialist healthcare publisher based in Buckinghamshire to join their project delivery team to be the in-house editorial lead on a variety of educational resources projects, some commissioned by pharmaceutical company clients and some funded through arm’s-length educational grants.
- Proofread all types of project at all stages to ensure accuracy of copy
- Copy edit, rewrite, and restructure content as necessary for all types of project
- Write copy: for example, author briefs, content of emails to the company's audience of healthcare professionals
- Liaise with key opinion leaders in the healthcare industry to produce high quality content
- Working with freelance medical writers and facilitators
- Communicate with pharmaceutical company clients, working closely with MGP’s sales team and project managers
- Attend internal and client set-up meetings and teleconferences
Experience / skills required:
- A degree or equivalent in a life science subject
- An understanding of disease, healthcare and pharmaceutical terminology
- Excellent proofreading and subediting skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Adobe InDesign experience
- Previous experience in publishing or medical communication skills
- Strong communication skills
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Claire Law
Tel: 0203 574 4423
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.