A leading Membership organisation is looking to appoint a new Project editor to work with the Senior Project Editor, and authors to ensure that content will be delivered for interactive learning course development, and also to ensure that all courses that the Society provides, are published on time, within budget and to the highest quality. Our client is offering hybrid working of 2 days a week in their office.
Some of the key responsibilities of this highly interesting new role will include:
- Responsibility for the development and building of courses using e-learning authoring software (training given)
- Liaising with Voiceover artists and procuring image rights where necessary
- Publishing Content via the Learning Management System
- Ensuring content is delivered from partners on time in the correct format
- Preparing marketing briefs for courses on launch
- Project management; scoping, assessing and presenting back to the organisation
- Liaising with Sales & Marketing teams to ensure a smooth launch of Academy courses
The successful person will have previous copyediting and proofreading experience, or the ability to demonstrate skills in these areas. Knowledge or experience of working with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop would be a distinct advantage. You will have the ability to assimilate complex information and excellent attention to detail, with great communication and organisation skills.
For further details, please send your CV and a short cover letter.