Do you have experience project managing illustrated books or licensed products? Are you looking to manage the creation of a growing list of non-fiction licensed titles? This London-based full-time permanent Project Editor will look after the award-winning movie, TV and gaming lists of a Trade publisher, from conception to publication.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage non-fiction licensed entertainment tie-ins
- Commission and brief authors, translators, designers, etc.
- Proofread and copy-edit, overseeing layout and jacket design, etc.
- Review of potential new licenses for publishing, managing licensor approvals
What you’ll have:
- Experience of creating and managing illustrated books through to publication
- A good grasp on managing multiple projects to tight deadlines
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite, in particular InDesign
- A demonstrable passion for movies and TV shows
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact: Karine Nicpon
Tel: 020 3574 4426
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.