Do you have solid editorial project management experience in trade publishing? We are looking for a Project Editor to join a leading trade non-fiction publisher based in beautiful offices in central London for a full time 12month contract to cover maternity. You will be project managing books from manuscript to publication as well as sourcing ideas for new audio products to complement existing publications. There will be some for home working with this role.
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing new and backlist titles through all stages of the editorial workflow
- Developing ideas for and commissioning new audio content
- Coordinating logistics for frontlist audio books
- Writing engaging, relevant and informative copy for a variety of platforms
- Working closely with authors and keep excellent relationships with internal/external colleagues
What you’ll have:
- Solid editorial project management experience, managing projects from manuscript to publication
- Strong copy-editing, proofreading skills and proficiency in InDesign, Biblio and Office
- Experience managing a busy list and meeting tight deadlines
- Keen interest or knowledge of MBS would be a plus
If that sounds like you, please get in touch with Claire Carrington-Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org on 0203 574 4431.
Applications ASAP, please
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.