Are you dreaming of a role in science communications working on a range of engaging digital projects? We have a great new opportunity with a specialist healthcare publisher based in Buckinghamshire, looking for a Project Executive to work on various projects including videos, animations, and webinars! The role would be remote initially, with possibility for hybrid home/office work once restrictions are lifted.
- Overseeing projects timelines and budgets
- Communicating with third-party suppliers such as audio-visual companies, webinar providers and venues
- Supporting the creation of a wide range of digital projects, including videos, webinars, animations, and other interactive formats
- Coordinating with internal teams across medical editors, Design, brand managers, Production and Sales
- Acting as key point of contact for a wide range of stakeholders, liaising with key clients in the pharmaceutical industry to provide regular updates on ongoing projects
This is an exciting role who will suit a strong communicator with a flair for different audio-visual formats and a genuine interest in scientific communication.
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
** Inspired Search & Selection are a publishing recruitment specialist who operate an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link to check eligibility and further support.