We are very excited to be working with a highly respected, successful educational publisher, where an exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Project Lead/Senior Project Lead to join the Custom Publishing and Licensing team within the English Language Teaching (ELT) division. This role will offer a hybrid working arrangement, once covid restrictions are lifted.
In this role you will be responsible for the project management of print and digital projects from proposal through release to market, ensuring quality and value targets are set and met. The Project Lead will administer the project budget, maintaining an overview of all costs and ensuring that these are kept to a minimum.
Working with suppliers, freelancers and internal colleagues, you will lead project meetings and communicate regularly with all team members and stakeholders.
Essential skills include:
- In-depth understanding of publishing processes for print and digital
- Broad understanding of the global ELT market
- Ability to organise/manage teams
- The ability to manage a varied and demanding workload
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Highly literate and numerate
- Able to work well under pressure
- Flexible approach and the ability to adapt to fast-paced, changing environments
- Managing budgets and preparing project P&Ls
- Prior print and digital licensing experience
- Good knowledge of copyright and related intellectual property law
Demonstrable project management experience will be important as well as your excellent negotiation skills and budgeting experience.
The Senior Project Lead will have further line management responsibility for Design and Production Co-ordinator roles and will also be responsible for high value/complexity projects.
If your skills could be of great value to this team and you would like to see further details on this exciting role, please send your CV and a short cover note outlining your interest and salary expectations.