We have an exciting new Project Manager role with a not-for-profit scientific publisher of high-quality evidence based information to aid the mission of today's healthcare professionals.
The new Project Manager will lead the delivery of digital library products and other priority projects ensuring best practice and working closely with the Executive team in the implementation of a product strategy.
- Implementing a product development roadmap, monitoring progress, providing regular updates and delivering projects via Agile methodology
- Liaising with key stakeholders to plan and deliver a series of priority projects
- Coordinating projects across departments, making sure to identify scope and requirements and set a delivery timeline
- Reporting on project status against set targets and KPI's
- Translating product needs into action points for both technical and non technical teams
This role will suit someone with good project management experience and a background in delivering digital projects, and ideally, the successful candidate will come from an academic or STM publishing background. You will be familiar with Agile methodology and confident coordinating the work of various teams and individuals. Some experience with project management tools such as JIRA, Microsoft Project, SmartSheets or Confluence will be an added bonus, but isn't essential.
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
** Inspired Search & Selection are a publishing recruitment specialist who operate an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link to check eligibility and further support.