Have you top-notch project management skills, combined with solid experience in educational publishing? We have an exciting new opportunity to join the team of a provider of editorial services to the educational and English Language Teaching (ELT) publishing market as a Project Manager, Education. Our client, a fast-growing company responsible for the editorial project management of educational and ELT resources, is looking for a Project Manager, Education to join their fantastic team based remotely across the UK. The position of Project Manager, Education offers flexible, fully remote working, and the opportunity to join a leading publishing services organisation.
As Project Manager (Education), you will work on an expanding list of education titles. This exciting and varied role will be vital to the company in continuing to ensure the timely delivery of high-quality print and digital projects for their global educational publishing customer base. Key aspects of the role include:
- To schedule and manage the editorial stages of large scale multi-component education publishing products, typically from manuscript through to final files, including briefing and managing external suppliers.
- To communicate effectively with publishing customers, providing regular project updates as well as participating in conference calls and/or attending meetings as appropriate.
- To ensure that all products are delivered on time, meet quality standards, fall within budget and are produced to the required specification.
- To collate proofs, conduct photo research, write artwork briefs, and clear text permissions where necessary.
- To contribute to workflow development and documentation, ensuring processes are tailored to customer needs.
- To assist the Education Director and mentor project managers/editors as required.
The ideal Project Manager, Education will have excellent project management skills, and top notch editorial, communication and organisation skills combined with experience in the Education or ELT publishing space. The Project Manager will comfortable working to deadlines, and able to juggle different priorities and work well remotely, and collaboratively amongst a friendly, supportive team. To find out more about this exciting opportunity get in touch ASAP!
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
** Inspired Search & Selection are a publishing recruitment specialist who operate an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link to check eligibility and further support.