We have an amazing opportunity for a Promotions and Marketing Officer to join the team at a London-based STM Society. The focus of this position will be to promote society activities, contribute to marketing support at industry events and will also cover the marketing activities relating to the journals portfolio.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing strong internal and external relationships with staff, vendors, partners and exhibitors
- Attending and supporting with industry events
- Coordinating the marketing activities promoting the Society's events programme
- Ad hoc support for the Promotions and Marketing Manager and the Head of Promotions and Marketing
- Utilising Google Analytics and CRM systems to store and analyse data
- Managing administrative duties
If you've got strong marketing experience and are looking to build on this with your next step, this could be a great role for you! Get in touch for more information.
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
** Inspired Search & Selection are a publishing recruitment specialist who operate an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link to check eligibility and further support.