We have an exciting opportunity for a Propositions Manager to join a professional technology publisher based in Birmingham. The role is perfect for a candidate who is able to think critically and communicate with authors and AE’s to help shape technical content and adapt it to new audiences.
- Ensure that the product information and other metadata are inputted and written correctly.
- Hand projects over from the author to the content development team.
- Coach and train Acquisitions Editors and authors.
- Assess and sign-off book outlines, passing content from the author to the content development team.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders
Experience / skills required:
- An interest in the technology industry is highly desirable.
- Excellent written, presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines with a determined and driven attitude.
- BA or equivalent.
Applications ASAP, please
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Faye Jones
Tel: 01865 339 529
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.