We have a unique opportunity to work for an organization based in Wellingborough, whose wide range of activities include horse racing and they are looking to recruit a pro-active Racecard & Publications Coordinator to be responsible for the production of a range of publications that are produced by the supply of Racecard information to external Racecard producers.
A highly interesting role, some of the responsibilities include:
- Copy preparation, proof reading, pagination and checking
- Ensuring Racecard production is checked and update details on master copy
- Ensure racecourse data is kept up to date with the most recent Racecard copy
- Liaise with customers, advertisers and sponsors, ensuring all requirements for each publication have been completed
- Ensure each Racecard pagination plan is cost effective
- Assist with proof reading and checking of content for any job produced by the printing services department
The successful person will have solid office skills including MS Office. You will have a strong eye for detail as you will be proofreading content and copy chasing. You will have great communication and organizational skills with the ability to multi task and prioritise your work. The ability to work to deadlines is essential as are strong customer service skills. An interest in the world of horse racing, both national and international would be an advantage. There will be training into this role also.
This role will be office based. For further details please send your CV including your salary expectations.