If you have strong editorial and rewriting skills as well as an ability to critically analyse technical content, then this Publications Editor might be the perfect fit for you! In this role you will be responsible for the assessment and development of national and client-sponsored technical publications. You will join the growing Content Development Team of a renowned professional publisher. Based in London, this role is a 12-month fixed-term contract offering some home-working up to 3 days a week.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop publications, ensuring content meet users’ needs
- Take responsibility for the editorial governance and quality of publications
- Analyse purpose of publication, and develop a structure that achieves its goals
- Manage author and stakeholder relationships and present complex information in a practical manner
What you’ll have:
- Solid experience of technical editing and rewriting, with ability to draft content with technical experts
- Proven track record developing market-focussed publications, working closely with authors
- Excellent attention to detail and editing skills
- Strong communicator with the ability to manage relationships and multiples projects
If that sounds like you, please get in touch with Claire Carrington-Smith at email@example.com or on 0203 574 4431.
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.