Publications Manager (FTC)
Are you a technical editor with experience of writing, editing and proofreading technical publications? The publishing arm of a professional organisation in London is looking for a Publications and Communications Manager to manage and implement their print and online publications programme. This is a full-time contract role for around 14months to cover maternity to start ideally in March 2022 and will offer hybrid home/ office working (ie 2 days a week working at home tbc).
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead responsibility for the development, planning and co-ordination of the publications programme
- Manage and develop the technical writers and technical reviewers to ensure that content is up‐to‐date and to the required standard
- Plan, manage and coordinate the internal and external communications strategy
- Preparing publications for print and print production
What you’ll have:
- Technical editing experience in publishing- writing, editing and proofreading articles and publications
- Experience of preparing publications for print and print production, including writing a brief, commissioning design, artwork and print and liaising with suppliers.
- Excellent organisation and project management skills to deliver multiple projects to deadlines
- Able to proof-read, copy edit and ensure accuracy and quality of publications
If that sounds like you, please get in touch with Claire Carrington-Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0203 574 4431.
Closing date for applications: Thursday 19th January 2022
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.