Our client, an international exam board based in London is looking for a Publications Officer to join their editorial department. This is a great opportunity for someone with solid editorial/production editorial experience to manage a number of projects from design concept to delivery.
- Responsible for producing a range of products including exam papers, syllabuses, leaflets and brochures
- Typesetting and proofreading exam papers, syllabuses and support materials
- Ensure all content and design complies with the house style and guidelines
- Ensure that products are produced on time and to budget
Experience / skills required:
- Solid editorial/production editorial experience with educational/academic publishing
- Good proven experience of working with Adobe InDesign, illustrator and/or Photoshop
- Strong layout skills, copy-editing and proofreading skills
- Ability to multi talk and work efficiently on a number of projects
- Good communication skills, ability to work as part of a team and communicate with stakeholders
Applications ASAP, please.
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Christina Dimitriadi
Tel: 020 7034 7902
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.