We have a fantastic position available for a candidate who is interested in building a sales career within a leading publisher of scientific journals. Our client is a progressive scientific publisher which publishes online and print journals for the scientific and medical communities. Reporting to the Head of Publishing, the Graduate Reprint Sales Executive is responsible for the commercialisation of clinical content, including reprint and ePrint sales, as well as ancillary sales around repurposing and adapting published content.
You will work on all aspects of sales generation and will have strong attention to detail. You will enjoy working as part of a team and will have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
You will need the following skills:
- A quick learner, willing to use and update CRM systems accurately
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise work
- A commitment to keeping skills and knowledge up to date
- Willing to learn about the medical publishing industry with the aptitude to understand marketing concepts, strategy and best practice
This is a first-class opportunity to start your sales career within a leading organisation in the publishing industry. The company offers a competitive starting salary plus an attractive travel allowance, and bonus to the successful candidate.
For further details on this unique opportunity, please send your CV and salary expectations.