Our client is a leading publisher of genre fiction looking for an enthusiastic and personable Publicity Coordinator to join their fantastic team in London. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a keen interest in their area of publishing with an ability to build strong contacts in the industry and previous publishing experience within publicity.
The salary is c. £20,000-£21,000 depending on experience
- Execute effective campaigns for key books across fiction, cult non-fiction and licensed tie-in products
- Manage consumer and trade press activities
- Organise and manage the publisher’s presence at key UK author and literary events
- Build excellent and lasting media contacts
- Provide outstanding author care to high profile authors
Experience / skills required:
- Previous publicity experience within publishing
- Experience of securing interviews, features, reviews and coverage in broadcast, print and online
- Excellent communication, negotiation and organisational skills
- Demonstrable interest in pop-culture, SFF, Horror or mystery genres
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Catherine Roney
Tel: 0203 574 4429
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.