Do you have some publicity experience in publishing? Would you like to join a busy and friendly team and publicise a range of exciting non-fiction titles? This role is a fantastic opportunity for a Publicity Assistant/Executive to take the next step up. It is a full-time permanent position based in London.
What you’ll be doing:
- Ensure strong media coverage on international, national and regional levels
- Secure long and short lead media including websites, podcasts, blogs, and national TV
- Build successful and lasting working relationships with key media stakeholders
- Act as the main point of contact for authors, ensuring excellent author care
What you’ll have:
- Publicity experience within publishing is required
- Excellent communicator, able to maintain strong relationships with authors and agents
- Creative thinker, with strong knowledge of media
- Social media savvy, with a good understanding of the role PR plays within publishing
If that sounds like you, please get in touch with Claire Carrington- Smith at email@example.com. Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Contact: Claire Carrington-Smith
Tel: 0203 5474 4431
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.