Are you a Publicity Assistant in trade book publishing looking for a step up? Do you have experience of working with influencers and delivering PR campaigns? Then this might be the perfect opportunity role for you! You will join a leading Trade Publisher working across their whole list from lifestyle to children's non fiction books, planning and executing PR campaigns, working with influencers to build partnerships to help drive sales and brand awareness. Based in London, there is the flexibility to work from home up to 3 days a week.
What you’ll be doing:
- Deliver creative and fully integrated campaigns to boost book sales and author and brand awareness
- Create influencer lists and organising events to drive coverage
- Write press releases and press communications
- Identify and build partnerships for key titles, brands and authors and provide outstanding author care
What you’ll have:
- Experience creating and managing publicity campaigns in trade book publishing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail
- Proven press contacts with experience of working on events and book signings
- Well organised and able to manage a busy workload
If that sounds like you, please get in touch with Claire Carrington-Smith on email@example.com on 0203 574 4431
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.