Would you like to work for a world-renowned illustrated publisher who produce beautiful award-winning books? This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a passion for illustrated books to work for this well-known London based publisher. Reporting to the Head of Publicity you will deliver great publicity campaigns that drive sales for a range of titles across fashion, photography, lifestyle and V&A lists. You will have the opportunity to work with world-leading figures and with emerging talent in the fields of design and photography, whilst managing a Publicity Executive. Our client offers a hybrid working arrangement.
Some of the core responsibilities will include:
- Managing all aspects of running publicity campaigns, from planning and implementing, to evaluation
- Securing targeted coverage across the entire media landscape including print, broadcast and online
- Collaborating with external partners e.g., agents, PR agencies and institutions, including museums, galleries and brands
- Planning and managing author events and providing outstanding author care
- Contributing social media content (events, reviews etc.)
- Managing a Publicity Executive
This is a pivotal role in the team and you will be an organised, confident and enthusiastic individual with the ability to think strategically and creatively and be comfortable working on multiple campaigns simultaneously. You will enjoy being a key member of a supportive team, building relationships with authors and the media, and having the opportunity to attend exciting events.
We are looking for someone with demonstrable PR experience in the publishing or cultural sector with a proven track record of delivering successful, integrated and targeted campaigns that drive sales. Ideally, you will have a network of national contacts as well as event organisers, and experience of planning live events, from book launches and festival talks to influencer dinners and in-store events.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity of a lifetime, please send your CV and a short cover note.