One of our scientific publishing clients is now looking for a Publisher to join their team and take ownership over a portfolio of publications, news content, digital articles, blogs, all focused on Public Health. The role will ideally be based in the Oxfordshire offices, but remote working options are available.
- Acting as Product Owner of assigned subject portfolio
- Commissioning and writing articles for various publications and blogs
- Growing and maintaining the advisory board
- Monitoring the performance of publishing products and coordinating the development strategy
- Providing editorial and specialist input for product development
- Engaging the research community, monitoring market trends and attending relevant events to keep abreast of the market
We are looking for candidates with relevant editorial experience within the STM publishing field, and who are able to demonstrate they can deliver product development plans and communicate effectively with key stakeholders. You will ideally be familiar with different publishing products including journals and multimedia content, and able to develop new product proposals as well as working to improve current products and processes.
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
** Inspired Search & Selection are a publishing recruitment specialist who operate an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link to check eligibility and further support.