Our client, a leading illustrated publisher and distributor based in London is looking for a highly organised candidate to join their team and handle all relations with the publishers they sell and distribute across the UK.
Reporting into the Managing Director, this is a key position in a growing and busy department. You will be responsible for liaising closely with the 14 publishers they collaborate with, as well as with the internal, Marketing and Sales teams.
Key responsibilities include:
- Acting as the first point of contact for US and UK publishers, and be able to answer queries in a professional and effective manner, and redirecting them to the appropriate internal department
- Collating information across Sales, Marketing and other teams
- Organising and attending meetings with the publishers (via Skype or in person), and taking minutes
- Running regular sales reports
- Occasional travelling to the US and UK to attend meetings with publishers
You will need to be highly numerate, with strong Excel skills and the ability to effectively analyse data. You need to be a top rate communicator as this role will see you in regular contact with internal and external publishing professionals - as well as regular attendance at company publishing meetings.
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
**Inspired Selection operates an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link (http://www.btbs.org/) to check eligibility and further support.