A fantastic opportunity has arisen with a leading London-based publisher for a switched-on administrator to join their Sales & Marketing Admin Team. This is a 9 month fixed term contract initially and will be a highly varied, busy and interesting admin role.
Key responsibilities will involve:
- Assisting with retailer presentations at busy periods
- Answering emails and recording requests from Independent bookshops/Waterstones
- Assisting with the stocklist and checking ISBN numbers
- Organising couriers for signed stock, sending out bookplates and assisting with physical signings (when they start to happen)
- Generating labels for proofs and mailings and organizing finished copy mailings
- Dealing with calls and actioning
- General administration
To be considered for this exciting role, you will be someone who is interested in working in a fast-paced publishing organization and you will have demonstrable experience of working in a busy office environment. You will have solid IT skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise your work, along with great communication and organization skills.
For further information please send your CV and a short cover note outlining your salary expectations and availability.