We're working on a fantastic opportunity with a prestigious STM journals publisher who are looking for a Publishing Operations Editor to work across their journals portfolio. The successful candidate will be the main point of contact for authors, academics, reviewers and editorial board members, and responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing manuscript submission processes
- Working with external suppliers to ensure timely delivery of projects
- Maintaining the journal hosting platform with current information
- Collaborating with the wider publishing team on special projects
- Providing accurate reports on article volume and turnaround times within each journal
- Supporting the Editorial Board with arrangements for meetings and conferences
This a great opportunity for someone who is looking to get ahead in the world of STM journals publishing, so if you ready to take the next step up get in touch!
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
** Inspired Search & Selection are a publishing recruitment specialist who operate an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link to check eligibility and further support.