We have a lovely new role with a prestigious international provider of publishing services based in Harrogate! Our client is looking for a Publishing Sales & Marketing Executive to oversee sales and marketing activities for a portfolio of Italian clients across both print and digital products. This role will have a strong focus on the Italian market, and we're ideally looking for someone fluent in Italian.
Our client is based in Harrogate, North Yorkshire, and the ideal candidate will be well-placed to work from their Harrogate office.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Building client relationships with international academic clients in the territory, including textbook adoption clients, libraries and professional societies, through regular communication and field meetings
- Attending relevant conferences and industry events
- Managing a portfolio of trade accounts in the territory
- Overseeing a range of special sales projects and organising bundle sales of trade and professional books
- Helping to inform the sales and marketing strategies for digital and physical books to institution clients, both directly and via external vendors
The successful candidate will be proactive and outgoing, and preferably have some academic books sales experience. We are looking for an effective communicator, able to interact and nurture relationships with clients in Italy.
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
** Inspired Search & Selection are a publishing recruitment specialist who operate an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link to check eligibility and further support.