Publishing Services Manager | Midlands. A leading supplier of Audiobooks and Digital Services is looking to appoint a Publishing Services Team Leader to cover parental leave for 16 months, starting Mid-May. This role will be responsible for leading the Publishing Services team, contract management, royalties and departmental budgets as well as IT projects and development.
- Create, execute and file new contracts with required signatories according to agreed templates
- Create and execute addenda to update contracts with new license terms (such as new media, new territories or new royalty rates)
- Assess royalty and basic commercial performance based on guidelines set and agree suitable renewal fees if applicable
- Contact publishers/agents and request/negotiate renewal terms
- Create, execute and file new contracts with required signatories for distribution of third-party content on the company's distribution platforms
- Communication with key stake holders in the business
- Provide regular and ongoing direction and support for direct reports
- Support with the prioritisation of royalties and scheduling tasks and oversee timely completion
This role requires candidates who have excellent numeracy skills and confident working in excel, you must have working knowledge of different IT systems/ Databases and able to communicate with authors and publishing partners. If you have worked within contracts or a finance environment this certainly would be beneficial to the role.
Inspired Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.