A leading independent publishing house is looking for a knowledgeable and innovative Publishing Systems Analyst to join their team.
The Publishing Systems team aims to provide the company’s content creators, commissioners and marketers with the best possible tools and support. Thereby ensuring that product data is accurately represented across company systems and trade data supply chains.
In this newly created role, the Publishing Systems Analyst would suit someone with a strong attention to detail, experience working with Biblio and knack for working with systems to make an impact. As an agile communicator you are comfortable working closely with internal teams to talk about best practices- to make sure the product data is comprehensive and up to date!
- Help drive process change and best practice use of Biblio through training and influence in the company
- Lead or assist with release testing and functional fixes to applications
- Assessment of system development proposals
- Lead or assist with the delivery of system user training
- Help desk function as part of the Business Systems team, with focus on publishing systems for the Trade Publishing Division
You will have:
- Considerable experience of working with Biblio
- Experience of working in a trade publishing house
- High level Excel skills
- Experience of successfully putting together a training programme and running training sessions
Please reach out to Kaylee email@example.com with your CV for more information about this exciting opportunity.
At Wonderful, we are dedicated to promoting diversity in all its forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive and equitable environment that promotes equal opportunities for wonderful people. We actively encourage candidates from under-represented groups to apply and warmly welcome all individuals with exceptional abilities, irrespective of their background.