Do you have a background in Scholarly publishing and experience of the peer review process? A not for profit publisher of scientific journals in Cambridge is looking for a Publishing Systems Executive to work closely with their editorial and production departments to make sure their peer review systems and workflow systems run smoothly. This role is to start remotely.
- Developing and refining effective workflows for manuscript submission and production
- Be the primary contact for system users, providing technical support, identifying issues and offering solutions
- Deliver systems training workshops and presentations
- Responsible for system support and development, contributing to special reports and designing custom projects
- Project Management of system migrations, updates and integration as required
Experience / skills required:
- Experience of working with the peer review process in scholarly publishing
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work to multiple projects and deadlines
- A team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies quickly and effectively
- Problem solver who can offer solutions and improvements to processes/systems
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Claire Carrington-Smith
Tel: 0203 5474 4431
Applications ASAP, please
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.