Editorial Assistant, Quadrille
Are you keen to work at an award-winning, independent publishers?
Quadrille is a leading publisher of illustrated lifestyle non-fiction. We publish beautiful, informative, practical and fun books on food and drink, craft, gardening, fashion, nature, wellbeing and narrative non-fiction.
We are looking for an Editorial Assistant to provide assistance and administrative support to the Editorial team. We’d love to hear from you if you would like to immerse yourself in making books and would enjoy liaising with agents, authors, freelancers and other departments as well as having a keen eye for detail. We’re looking for someone who:
- Is proficient in Word and Excel and, if possible, Indesign
- Can work independently as well as in a team
- Is interested in writing and adapting cover copy
- Is highly organised and able to multitask
- Is confident with written and verbal communication with authors
- Has an interest in the subjects and lifestyle trends into which we publish
- Is motivated and eager to learn
Prior publishing experience and/or a degree is desirable, but a love of books is vital.
Quadrille is an imprint of Hardie Grant Publishing. Hardie Grant is committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and equitable workplace. We welcome job applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experience.
The closing date for this role is 16th June 2023.
How to Apply
To apply, please email your CV, a covering letter and salary expectations to recruitmentUK@hardiegrant.com.