Are you looking for an exciting challenge? The Quarto Group are looking for a Campaigns Manager with a strong track record of successful public relations (PR) and Marketing campaigns and a passion for non-fiction books.
2 June 2023
Full time, Monday to Friday. We currently operate a discretionary hybrid model, with three days in our London office and two days working from home.
About the role
Joining an experienced and friendly team, you will be responsible for PR and marketing strategies that connect readers with authors and books.
The main tasks will be:
- Devise and implement PR and media campaigns for key authors and projects. These will be complimented with advertising and social media campaigns.
- Work closely with festivals, other events organisers and bookshops to secure events for our authors.
- Secure long-term brand and media partnerships for key titles and categories.
- Grow relationships with journalists, key ‘publishing influencers’ (booksellers, festival organisers…) and thought leaders within key subject areas.
You will have experience in securing strong media coverage, influencers quotes and endorsement, brands, and media partnerships, implementing various trade and consumer marketing activities and have robust hands-on experience of social media content creation.
You will be able to show:
- Experience in PR and/or Marketing, preferably within non-fiction publishing.
- Ability and experience in managing top-tier authors and agents’ expectations.
- Excellent knowledge of relevant media and strong relationships with key contacts or/and thorough knowledge of marketing levers including social media advertising.
- Ability to create and implement strong social media campaigns.
- Effective presentation skills and excellent copywriting skills.
- Ability to work and thrive under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
How to apply
Please send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com and state the vacancy name in the email subject title by the closing date stated above.
Please ensure you cover the following:
- Your motivation and match with the role requirements.
- What appeals to you about this particular role.
- What key skills, experience and achievements do you have that you think are relevant to this role, and why. Please provide examples of how you have used or demonstrated those.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we only be able to respond to candidates selected for interview.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate the right to live and work in the UK in order to be considered for the vacancy.