We are looking for a Foreign Rights Manager or Senior Foreign Rights Manager to represent our fantastic children’s imprints in key European markets.
Closing date 16 June 2023
35 hours per week, Monday to Friday. We currently operate a discretionary hybrid model, with three days in our London office and two working from home.
About the role
You will play a key role developing sales of our children’s list across key territories.
- Reach and exceed set revenue and margin targets.
- Negotiate prices and commercial terms with customers on both co-edition and disc and royalty deals.
- Maximise sales with existing publishing partners via trips to the markets.
- Expand existing customer base and pursue new sales initiatives.
- Provide sales figures, forecast and trend analysis.
Depending on how the skills and experience of the successful candidate align to the role, an offer will be made at either manager or senior manager level.
We are looking for an experienced salesperson with excellent communication and commercial skills. You will have a track record identifying sales opportunities and closing deals. Fluency in English is a must; additional languages such as French, Dutch or Nordic languages are highly desirable. You will enjoy a fast-paced environment and have the flexibility to adapt to change.
You will be able to show you can:
- Maintain and build superb customer relationships.
- Demonstrate outstanding numeracy and negotiation skills.
- Comfortably manage multiple projects and priorities.
How to apply
Please send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com and state the vacancy name in the email subject title by the closing date stated above.
Please ensure you cover the following:
- Your motivation and match with the role requirements.
- What appeals to you about this particular role.
- What key skills, experience and achievements do you have that you think are relevant to this role, and why. Please provide examples of how you have used or demonstrated those.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we only be able to respond to candidates selected for interview.
Aspiring and existing rights professionals are welcome to submit a speculative application at any time. As one of the largest multi-lingual rights team in the industry, we are always keen to meet talented people to discuss their careers.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate the right to live and work in the UK in order to be considered for the vacancy.